Sunday, October 3, 2010

Zombiefied!

I haven't updated in a while and I apologize for that, but now I finally have something worthy of posting. This is the finished product of the first project in my Advertising class. We had to design four sides of a tissue box, these images had to relate to tissues. I chose to show the use of tissues for someone going through the stages of turning into a zombie. I used my friend Bartos as the template for the zombie. I'm really happy with how it turned out and it looks even better in person.

Here are the images for each side of the box:





And here are 4 images of the tissue box itself. Sorry for the not so great photos. I need to get me some better quality lights.





So that's it for now, for our next project we're going to be drawing some dinosaurs! 

I will soon have some illustrations for my book project to upload. I've been doing the storyboard and character desings up until now. Now I can finally dive into the illustrations and final text design.

Until then,

Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. this box both creeps me out and intrigues me.
    im glad i stumbled here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am glad. Come on back sometime!

    ReplyDelete